If you call yourself a kitesurfer, there’s no excuse not to join one of the events here! If you're not a kitesurfer, you also have no excuse to turn away from this opportunity that is fun, effortless and most importantly fulfilling!
- Time is TBDShui Hau Kitesurfer HotspotPick up ocean trash while kiting? Yep. That's the challenge! In support of Ocean Recovery Alliance AND just for the fun of it for all kitesurfers.
- Sat, 01 MayShui Hau WanFor A Cleaner Ocean x Ocean Material is hosting a "recyclable focus" cleanup. Come join us at the Cleanup spot anytime between 14:00 to 17:00 at the entrance tent. You'll be greeted with some freshly baked home-made bagels and top-notch local carbon brew (if you're an adult).
- Sun, 21 JunPraia do CabedeloTake up a 25km Costal kitesurfer challenge and be part of the movement for a better ocean! From Viana do Castelo to Esposende.
- Sat, 18 JanLong Coast SeasportsTake up the kitesurfer enduro challenge or be part of the fundraising effort for a better ocean!
- Thu, 21 NovHidden Cliff Hotel and NatureA 3-straight days of social impact investment workshops and opportunities. From Ocean inventions to Aquaculture, Solar Energy, Plastics to Cleantech. A rare chance of great networking in an exotic Jeju Island, South Korea.
- Mon, 11 NovUnited Nations ESCAPThe global forum for progressive, business-minded thinkers who are excited about the future of plastic- and the planet!
- Sun, 20 OctThe Gallery Bar & RestaurantOfficial opening for "Kitesurf for a Cleaner Ocean". Check out what the hack the kitesurfers are on about to save the oceans while tasting the brand-new plant-based menu and sliders provided by The Gallery Bar & Restaurant. Sign up to be a challenger and supporter to get a free drink!
Thank you to all our kind sponsors, contributors, supporters and journalists.
We love you to the moon!
It's never about how much you do. But does no harm to take a little measurement to see how much great energy and positivity we generated together!